About Dan & Linda Connally
Passionate and knowledgeable about all Oklahoma City neighborhoods, because each neighborhood has its own special character. We know older, established and historic neighborhoods because we have lived in them for years. We live in an older neighborhood because we like them. We like them because they have character.But we also recognize the obvious advantages that newer homes can offer.
- Familiar with historical preservation ordinances.
- New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers require real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism. Real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
- Dan is a licensed attorney and has also been designated as a certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Realtor. Linda has earned the GRI real estate designation and also has been certified as a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS).
- In addition to marketing through our personal website, the MLS and the Metro First Realty website (http://metrofirstrealty.com/), we are constantly exploring new methods of getting your home in front of the public.
- Animal-friendly realtors. Most people consider pets members of their family. We understand this because we're crazy about fur babies, too! Therefore, we will work with you to ease the stress level of your pets during the different stages of the transaction. Your pets are not an annoyance or inconvenience to us.
- And, as always, putting our clients first.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Oklahoma City area -- or if you have a rental property you want managed -- please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!